Rent our cosy bathhouse in Aarhus Ø
Now we offer Diers Klinik’s customers the opportunity to experience a different mini-holiday in Aarhus, when you come for treatment in the clinic!
Welcome to our charming bathhouse in Aarhus Ø – an oasis of “hygge” and Nordic style, perfectly situated with a breathtaking 180 degree panoramic view of the water, the harbour and the city skyline.
Aarhus Ø – a district with a lot to offer!
With only 3 metres to the water and a location directly on the pier in the iconic Bjarke Ingels bathhouse building in “tiny house” style, this is a very special place to live. You will be in the middle of the vibrant, urban life in Aarhus’ new, hip district, Aarhus Ø.
Here is groundbreaking architecture, a multitude of activities, exciting restaurants in all price ranges, street food/take-away, and coffee and ice cream bars.
Especially in the summer, the harbour promenade is an attractive place to visit for both locals, tourists, water sports enthusiasts and anglers who enjoy fishing at the end of the pier.
Keep an eye out for seals or porpoises playing in the water right outside the bathhouse – you might get lucky!
The bathhouse is located approx. 1.8 km from Diers Klinik and the city’s central square, Store Torv – an approx. 20-minute brisk walk on foot.
In addition, the bathhouse is close to beautiful Risskov forest. So, there are both opportunities for beautiful walks by the water, in the forest, and in the old town centre.
Inside the bathhouse
Inside the small bathhouse, a calm Nordic vibe welcomes you. Light pours in from the large windows inviting your attention to the sea and the pulse of the harbor.
With its well-appointed 21 square metres, the bathhouse consists of a living room with a kitchenette and access to the sleeping loft via a staircase. At the back of the bathhouse, you will find a toilet and bathroom.
The interior is kept in a typical Scandinavian design style with a focus on functionality and natural materials.
- Living room with a dining table, chairs, a bench and a daybed.
- Small kitchenette (in the living room) with kitchen sink, a fridge, a good quality coffee maker, coffee/tea, a toaster, cutlery, plates, cups, glasses, cloths, tea towels, paper towels and washing up liquid. Please note: No stove, oven or microwave.
- Toilet/bath with towels, various soaps/shampoo, toilet paper and hairdryer.
- Sleeping places:
- In the loft, 2 large sleeping places with good mattresses.
- In the living room, there is an option of adding an extra sleeping place on the daybed.
- 4 sets of duvets/pillows with cotton bed linen.
- Smoke alarm
- Option to purchase parking in Navitas Parking Garage (15 minutes’ walk from the bathhouse) for 15 € per night:
- Check-in in the parking garage no earlier than 14:00 on the day of arrival and check-out no later than 12:00 on the day of departure.
- If you need to park before or after check-in, additional parking hours can be purchased at the toll booths in Navitas.
- Please note: The offer to purchase parking does not apply to overnight stays from Saturday to Sunday, as you can park for free in Navitas on Sundays.
Rules of Conduct:
Check-in and check-out
Check-in: No earlier than 4PM
Check-out: No later than 10AM
Before arrival you will be supplied with a 4-digit code to access a keybox at the bathhouse.
Minimum of nights
The bathhouse must be booked for a minimum of 2 nights if you book in advance.
Otherwise, you can inquire about availability on the day of arrival – if the bathhouse is available, it will be possible to rent it for just 1 single night.
During your stay
- No pets allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Max. 3 guests
- No shoes indoors
- Please empty the trash cans
- Please leave used bed linen and towels on the bathroom floor
- Lock the door and place the key in the keybox by the door
- Access to the sleeping loft is via a staircase. The ascent requires some mobility.
- Due to the bathhouse’s location very close to the harbour quay, and due to the fact that the sleeping area is on the loft, the bathhouse is less suitable for younger children. Young children should be kept under close supervision when staying in the bathhouse.
- When the sun is shining, it can get hot in the bath house. In the summer months, there will be an air cooler/fan available in the house.
120 € per night when pre-booking + a fee of 50 € for mandatory final cleaning on the day of departure
150 € per night when booking on the day of arrival + a fee of 50 € for mandatory final cleaning on the day of departure.
If you cancel your booking, 50% of the total rental price will be refunded, regardless of the time of cancellation. Cleaning fee and parking fee (if any) will be refunded 100%.
- You can inquire about booking the bathhouse by sending an email to: email@example.com. Please enter “Booking of bath house” in the subject field.
- For inquiries about booking with arrival on the same day, you can call within our telephone hours on: +45 20 22 85 87 or alternatively send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to answer all inquiries received before 4PM, the same day.
The surrounding area:
- Diers Clinic and Aarhus city centre: 1.8 km
- Navita’s parking: 1.2 km
- Nearest supermarket: 350 metres
- Bakery, take-away, pizza, light hot dishes, etc.: 300 metres
- Harbour bath, various water activities, street food stalls (mostly open in the summer): 250 meters
- Nearest paid parking: 350 metres
- Nearest supermarket: 350 metres
- Public transport (bus no. 23): 350 metres
- Railway station/bus station: 2.5 km
- Take bus no. 23 from the railway station/bus station and get off at Nikoline Kochs Plads. From here there is approx. 5 minutes walk to the bathhouse.
- Take the light rail (L1) from the railway station and get off at Østbanetorvet. From here there is approx. 10-15 minutes walk to the bathhouse.
Hotel accommodation in Aarhus
If you prefer to stay at a hotel or if the bathhouse is not available, we recommend one of the following hotels:
We have an arrangement with these hotels which guarantees you a lower price than what you would normally pay.
Just contact us for further information about how to book at the discounted price and the discount codes.
All four hotels are situated in the heart of Aarhus and within walking distance from the clinic.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Aarhus!